Blink Brow Bars Re-opening May 19, 2020 – COVID-19 Update
WE ARE RE-OPENING MAY 19, 2020!
Greetings Blink Members,
We hope you have remained safe and well during these difficult times.
During these 2 months, we had our business phone number forwarded to our personal phone number so that we can provide you with any updates of reopening. We would like to thank all of our clients who have been emailing us and calling us to inquire about our re-opening date. With the province and Dr. Bonnie Henry’s announcement to reopen the hair salons mid-May, we are excited to share that we will reopen our doors on May 19, 2020 under new health and safety guidelines.
Under the new health and safety guidelines, our team has begun planning and exploring what this can look like-as we know we will have to adapt practices with collective health and safety as our utmost priority.
Priority will be given to those clients who have been emailing us to schedule their appointments or for those clients whose appointments have been canceled due to Covid19 closures. Our online booking is open. Please book online or call us to book your appointments. Our receptionists are very excited to hear your voice again. At this time we will not be accepting any walk-ins, please.
If you are feeling sick or have any flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
What to Expect Upon Arrival:
- For your health and safety, please wear a mask and our team will be wearing masks and gloves as well. If you don’t have a mask, not to worry, you will be provided with one at the entrance until supplies last.
- Our doors will always be open so that you don’t have to touch any handles to open the doors.
- Clients will be requested to disinfect/ wash their hands. We have touchless soap dispensers on site.
- We will sanitize everything after every client, we have lots of sanitizer on hand. In order for us to accomplish this, we will have a gap of 15 mins between each client.
- Social distancing is our priority, therefore, we will only have 2 clients at a time.
- For the safety of everyone we will have no waiting area, so please wait in a car or nearby outside and we will call you once we are ready to take you in.
- We will have plexiglass in-front-of our receptionist.
- For your safety and the safety of our staff, we are limiting any physical contact. Therefore, we will not be providing any massage at this time.
- We will not be serving any beverages in our studios.